|29th International Conference on Insights in Ophthalmology
June 17-18, 2020 | London, UK
Greetings from Ophthalmology Summit 2020!
We are pleased to extend an invitation to You and to your organization to participate in the upcoming “29th International Conference on Insights in Ophthalmology” which has been scheduled in London, UK, during June 17-18, 2020. This prestigious conference will mainly focus on “Visualizing Innovation in Ophthalmology”. For more details about the event, please visit our website: https://ophthalmology.insightconferences.com/
- Plenary speech opportunity
- Provide a platform to organize symposia or workshops
- Special interactive sessions will be provided, if you are coming with your research team
- Symposia on new research topics will be encouraged
- Promotion for your own labs will be feasible
- Your new research findings and scientific books can be released
- Live Streaming of your presentation through our websites and YouTube (up on your interest)
We would like to ask that you share this opportunity with your Doctors/Professors by either announcing this contest in class or by sending an email to them.
We will be glad to share we are providing a large discount for group registrations. Your involvement in this process provides an opportunity to discuss and respond to a series of questions about the status of our current health research and medicine trends.
We sincerely hope that you will honour us by accepting our invitation to join us at London, UK. Acknowledgement of the email would be highly appreciated.
Conference Series Ltd| Conference Manager | Ophthalmology Summit 2020 | London, UK
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: + 44-1863440024
Note : ORGANIZING COMMITTEE MEMBERS: Isabelle Ranchon-cole : Professor Universite Clermont Auvergne | Herbert L Gould MD FACS : Assoc Clinical Professor, Emeritus | Paul Hughes : Eye Expert | Matias Haffar : Anterior Segment Surgeries Specialist | MS . SUCHI: Specialist Diploma In Early Childhood Education.