Euro-Global Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (ECBB 2020) will be held on June 18 to June 20, 2020 at Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia Via Aurelia in Rome, Italy. The main aim of the Biotechnology Conference is to collaborate the world researchers and scientists to discuss and for Exchanging their thoughts about novel research advancements.
The Biotechnology Conferences 2020 will also provide an ideal environment to improve or develop new relationships and meet experts to learn novel researching methodologies for cutting-edge developments in the mentioned fields.
The Biotechnology Conferences is an association with the scientific committee, plenary speakers, delegates, students and also express your ideas through oral or poster presentations.
Looking forward to seeing you in Rome, Italy!
Biotechnology Conferences 2020 Scientific Sessions:
- Applied Biotechnology
- 3D-Bioprinting and Biofabrication Technologies
- Ageing Research
- Antibody Biology and Engineering
- Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine and Biotechnology
- Biomaterials & Tissue Scaffolds
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Computational Bioengineering
- Chloroplast Biotechnology
- Stem Cell Biotechnology and Regenerative Medicine
- Plant Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Bioenvironmental Engineering
- Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biophysics and Bioengineering
- Molecular Bioengineering
- Genome Engineering
- Translational Medicine
- Protein / Enzyme Engineering
- Microarray Technology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Molecular Breeding
- Food Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology