Green Chemistry Conferences serves as a high-qualitypublishing forum covering a wide range of Environmental topics for a truly international audience. This Conference publishes both field-specific and interdisciplinary contributions on all aspects of Green Chemistry research in the form of keynote presentations and lectures by world renowned invited speakers and workshops. It covers all research fields including the border between Green Chemistry Engineering and Technology with the ultimate goal of amendment our empathetic of how nature works at a molecular level.
- Analysis of emerging pollutants
- Green & Sustainable Chemistry
- Green & Eco Friendly Polymers and Materials
- Green Chemistry in Environment
- Green Nanotechnology
- Waste reduction, waste capture and recycling
- For more sessions, visit: https://magnusconferences.com/green-chemistry/program/scientific-sessions